Wednesday, May 04, 2005

While I have a moment

...... what a week! And it's just Wednesday. Hump day...

I need to get laid. I think if I get laid, some of this stress will blow off. lol..well at least for that moment.

It's crunch time at the studio. Daycare photos, graduation and prom photos and also Mother's Day copy orders. People wait until the last minute for those. Been restoring some interesting photos this week. There are times when I get lucky and have antique photos to repair. This photo is of a baby. The back of the photo had 1908 on it. The man died last year. His granddaughter found the photo in his sock drawer.

I have a sock drawer. My brother keeps his socks and underwear in the same drawer. I don't. To me it borders on having a fetish to mix them like that.

Plumbing problems this weekend. My regular plumber wouldn't return my calls, so I tried out a new one. I was pleased with him. He's an elderly guy and has his son working with him. They 'used their brains' and came up with an inexpensive solution to my leak... at first they thought they had to cut a hole in my wall to be to a pipe but in the end they ran a new line. Saved me about $500 and for two visits and the new line, they charged me $225. I think a fair price. Had the son to show me how to properly use a plumber's friend. My brother is prone to cloggage.

What else... oh ... my dad. He's driving me loopy. When we are this busy he seems to find ways to misplace things or to forget to do something that needed to be done days before hand. I have to stop my work to get his stuff straightened out. He's at work 7 days a week and its all he can think about. I told him today that he needs to stop staying around here so much and find other interests. That he's so obsessed with the business that it's interferring with his performance. Of course I'm wrong and don't know what I'm talking about, according to him.

I want to apologize to anyone I haven't emailed lately. I think about it and would do it .... but... well... life gets in the freakin' way lately.

No comments: