Monday, May 23, 2005

Nobody here but us Chickens!


The infamous chickens! Four have managed to escape...hence the cover over the top. I asked Sterling, my neighbor if he knew chickens could do short bursts of flying. He didn't and thus lost 4 of them. He asked if I would keep a look out for them. He gave a thorough description of the four that escaped. I asked if he wanted me to do a composit drawing and post it in the neighborhood...asking if anyone's seen these chickens. The coop was closer to my side of the house...this is the rear end of his outside building...I took the picture as I drove by this morning. There are two really scrawny chickens on top of the coop. I don't think the rooster and this hen were as large as they are now...hmmm...I wonder if they ate the others... personally I love a good cock. lol..oh man that was sooooo bad. Posted by Hello

No comments: