Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday 13th



Beware of Bad Luck icons!

Ok I admit it...I am a wee bit superstitious.

I do not pick up pennies that I find on the ground unless they are heads up.

I knock on wood when I brag about something, so I don't jinx myself.

I do not tear today's date off my desk-top day2day calendar until the next day. If I have to turn the pages to a future date, I make sure I turn it back to the current date as soon as I am done.

I believe that if you talk too much about something you really want to happen, it won't happen.

I believe that things happen in 3's. And in the power of 3.

Well, those are the main ones. I can't think of any others at the moment.... and looking over the list I realize for a southern belle, I am not all that superstitious...not like some of the people I know who live here.

No comments: