Monday, May 30, 2005

Rain



It's coming down in buckets today. Kind of has me in a funk! I've been working away at a restoration job and it's coming along nicely. I think I'm on auto-pilot today.

Sort of sleepy. Someone called at 6:30 this morning. Wrong number. I'm always nervous after late night or early morning calls. Always think the worst when the phone rings like that.

I like to say my life is an open book--that I can write about it openly and not care what anyone things. Today I realize that's a crock of shit. I do care what others think and I'm finding there are some things I can't write about. I don't know how to find the words right now.

Time seems to be a friend to me. What I can't write about today, well, I might not be able to write about tomorrow, but I do know this...in time I will be able too write it out. And no matter what I'm going through today, I know that in time I'll be able to cleanse it.

No comments: