Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Free Sex

ha...got your attention

I should be working but while the cats away, the mice will play. Or maybe take a bath in the cats water bowl. That's what I would do.

I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt a guy I know (not sure who he really was but I knew I recognized him in my dream. He was tall and kind of dumb--so he could be a number of guys). In my dream I lived in a huge house with lots of stairwells and rooms. In some of the rooms, women were holding meetings, some were even those 'red hat' ladies.

He came into the room I was in and said, "Look, my brother circumcized me."

Which was silly because he had always been circumcized. His cockhead was purple and I notice incision marks. I said, "That's going to leave ugly scar tissue."

He left and I had to go outside and feed the dinosaurs. As I was getting their food (it was bags of dogfood), the T-rex ate the others. Then ran off and hid behind a huge oak tree, scared that I was going to punish him. I pretended to be angry but was relieved...thousands of dog food bags were expensive.

3 comments:

Bill said...

You always have my attention!

John said...

free sex...nah. Thanks anyway.

I'd rather be paid.

Painter Lady said...

Mayor Bill...wonder what your local readers would think of a wicked painter lady commenting at your blog?

and John...
I've got some pocket lint...what can I get for that? ;)