Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Waking Up

I have my clock/radio/cassette play (yea it's old) set on Q.98 FM. The morning show is the Bob&Sheri show. Used to listen to the Big Show with John Boy and Billy on Rock 103 but over the last few years they've gotten annoying with their studio full of people laughing at inside jokes. When I need to promptly get up, I turn the station to Rock 103 the night before and am promptly awakened by rednecks laughing.

But there are mornings when I like to lie in bed, cat-napping while listening to Bob and Sheri callers telling embarrassing stories. Some are a hoot.

This morning... I was awakened and promptly cracked up by a Real Man of Genuis Bud Light Commerical:

MR. MAIL ORDER BRIDE ORDERER
Bud Light Presents Real Men of Genius
(Real Men of Genius)
Today we salute you Mr. Mail Order Bride Orderer
(Mr. Mail Order Bride Orderer)
Some men flip through a catalog looking for furniture, you flip through a catalog looking for someone to CLEAN the furniture.
(I don't do windows!)
Nothing says, "I will love you forever" like a quick swipe of a credit card at the altar
(What's your payment plan?)
Women wait their whole lives for a man to say, "I do".
In your case I do... agree to pay the sum of 3000 American dollars
(Let's talk annulment)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light O' Catalog Casanova,
your spouse maybe full price, but you'll always be our better half.
(Mr. Mail Order Bride Orderer)

Here's the link.... the site is slow to load... but you can listen to the commericals

Real Men of Genius

No comments: