Monday, August 01, 2005

Sniplets




Saturn and Satin, my new poetry book is available for pre-order. I know..I've already mentioned it. Got my author copies Friday and it looks great. Read over some of the poems and realized how much I've improved since the first book. My hope is that by the time I get the 3rd one done, I'll be even better. If not to anyone else...to myself.

~~~
No one around here seems to know much about cloning! I asked a few people if milk from a cloned cow is considered cloned. No one knows. Or cares!

~ ~ ~
I was talking to WC and Wes last week about different things. The conversation turned to how you take a chance when you let someone borrow your mode of transportation. WC said, "It's like this, Sherrie. If you ask Wesley if you can borrow and he let's you. There's nothing he can do to stop you from taking it and driving it to Flordia." Wes said, "No, if she borrowed my car it would be to run over a boyfriend." What's strange is... he's right. lol

~ ~ ~
Petey... that's the name of a hamster my sister had in the 80's. It hated me. I'm glad it never mutated into 100-feet of sinewy fur with a taste for Sher-flesh or I wouldn't be here today.

~ ~ ~
Like sand of an hour glass, so runs the minute hand of my watch.

~ ~~
Every person should have a brother-in-law like mine (Not)! He told me that my first poetry book was a great "bathroom" book...though the word he used was "Sh*t". I replied that it was... if he didn't like a poem, he could tear it out of the book and use the paper to wipe his ass .

~ ~ ~
Today I saw a hummingbird at my feeder. It was a haiku moment.

~ ~ ~
Sex...I've come to the conclusion I do it best when I'm alone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how does one have sex alone?

Painter Lady said...

hmmm by default?

Jo said...

an answer to "how does one have sex alone?"

...Slowly