Friday, August 19, 2005

Sponge Bob Square Cakes



Last night and this morning was a lot of fun. The nephews and I watched the new Lazytown( move over Captain Feathersword... Sportacus is my new man) show I taped Monday and then we watched Sponge Bob. I had them in bed by 8:30. But I slept fitfully. Ben, my blonde boy drank a huge glass of water I had on the end table. All I could see in my head was a flooded bed, because he still has accidents at night. So I kept a vigil, waking every hour to check the bed or to see if he was squirmy in his sleep. At 3 am I knew I couldn't stand it anymore and woke him. With his eyes shut, I guided him to the bathroom. Don't think he really woke up.

This morning Ben wanted a brand of cereal that I don't eat ... so instead I successfully made Sponge Bob Square Cakes (Square pancakes). I made the batter thinner than normal and when it hit the skillet, a zillion bubbles appeared and behold.. Sponge Bob Square Cakes.

They were delicious.

A great morning...

No comments: