Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sunny Thursday

The sun's out and it's very mild, even at 89. Probably due to the breeze floating in. Dad isn't here. He had a stress test scheduled for 7 am and hasn't gotten back yet. Trying no to worry. No news is good news.

William started 1st grade today. I hope he had a good day. Trying not to worry about him, either. Lisa has open house tonight so I'm keeping him and Ben until 7:30. She'll come get them once it's over. I'll have them in their jammies and ready for bed. Ben has requested Sponge Bob Square Cakes for supper.

I scrambled me some eggs this morn. Had them with toast. Guess the brainwashing worked. They were yummilicious.

Dena popped in during her lunch hour to see if I would copy a photo for her. While it printed, she asked if I had heard from David. The answer is no and to be honest, I haven't given it much thought. She thumped my head. "Call him." I won't. Yes, I know I didn't write down my number. I only told him what name it was under in the phone book. Not an easy one to remember. But he knows what street I live on, he knows where I work and if he wants to go out... all he has to do is find me. When I told her my Tarot cards didn't suggest I call, but to let things happen naturally. She thumped my head again.

To be honest, I got too much going on. Worrying about Dad... dealing with Doug turning into an asshole, trying to put perspective to why I want to see Al, and other little things in my head... I don't really want to have a new romance. I think I'll wait for the big chemical reaction...wait for something that will wow me and make me say "Damn this was worth waiting for."

Have a story in my head. My plan is to peck it out as I print orders. So... off I go...

No comments: