Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bits and Pieces

Feeling a little better today. Slept 11 hours last night. Was upset with Mom and Lisa because I specifically asked not to have the boys spend the night. Mom volunteered to stay and watch them, so Lisa could get a break. But they are boys and boys are loud. Plus they wanted me to hang out with them and... William wouldn't let Mom help him with his home work, so that meant I had to do it. It was hard focusing on translating it so he could understand. I love the boys but am growing tired of having to help Lisa so much. They aren't babies. I know I'm complaining because I don't feel well and will probably think differently once I am better.

My heart goes out to those hit by the hurricane. I was blown away by the images on TV. It made me feel guilty for complaining about anything.

The Rome show on HBO was pretty good. I'll catch it again tonight. The boy who was in Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World plays in it as Octavian. He's the reason I love that movie so much. Russell Crowe is good in it, but the relationship between the doctor and the boy is touching. That kid is a fine talent.

Since I am on the 'TV' topic... Curb Your Enthusiam Season 5 starts Sept 25... Nip/Tuck Season 3 starts Sept 20 (I'll be on my botox in front of the tv for this one... Oh I mean buttocks)...

No comments: