Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Blood Canticle

Finished Blackwell Farm by Anne Rice... she's merged the Vampire Tales and the Witches of Mayfair.... The actor who did the reading entertained me. I cracked up a few times when it wouldn't have been funny if I had read it.

Started the continuation of the story... Blood Canticle. Lestat tells the story. In the Blackwell story, I kept thinking how Lestat was so mature and that I didn't like him as much. I like the arrogant, magnificent decadent Vampire he's been in the other chronticles... and voilia...

he's all that and more in this story. He's cracking me up. And I love it. I swear, if you don't do Audio Books, you're missing something...

Now I still read--in fact I read Billy Goats Gruff to Ben last night, but at night when my eyes are tired from working in front of a monitor all day. I listen to the audio books. Relaxes me.

No comments: