Friday, August 12, 2005

Greenville Bound and going down

....

lol.. well, not literally... actually it should be going up and over. I doubt I'll be 'going down' this visit... though I am quite the expert.

Joyce has been on me about visiting. So I'm going Sat afternoon and leaving sometime Sunday. Don't know what's planned. Hope it something other than Cafe Caribe. But knowing Joyce and Ron...its Cafe Caribe.

Got an email from her this morning. Last time I stayed at Joyce's, I drank coffee out of a mug larger than her husband who has an alpha-male syndrome. I didn't do it on purpose. My choice of coffee mugs was limited to little tea type cups or a huge monster mug. Since the Hissy Cat kept me awake, hissing at me and jumping on my feet all night. I needed the cup that held the most. Anyways...She asked for me to remember not to do that again. She said he called me the coffee mug tzar...lol...to quote my nephew "Whatevah!!"

No comments: