Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Cult of Eggs

Jo...my friend and commenter stopped by on yahoo messenger to chat for a while today. Here is part of our convo:

Sherrie : I love Eggs. Eggs like me. lol.. sorry... still chanting that
jo : i like eggs
jo : i like omelette
jo : i like over easy
jo : and sunny side up
Sherrie : me too.. i like over easy with toast
jo : i like eggs
jo : yummmy
Sherrie : you would be easy to brainwash into the Cult of Eggs
jo : i think you just helped me decide what i am having for supper.
Sherrie : in fact, you would be a high Priestess
Sherrie : The Priestess of Yolk

Than not a moment or two later King John sends an IM:

j s: I love Eggs. Eggs like me.
j s: shit, where'd that come from??
Sherrie : did Jo say that?
j s: i dunno...it was my voice, in my head, yet kinda robot-like
Sherrie : you're being brainwashed.. run
j s: I think so....I saw this smiling korean guy too
j s: some young moon, I think
j s: maybe a new moon
Sherrie : Jo is the Priestess of Yolk
j s: then I'm the Omlette of Ham
Sherrie : William will be proud to know I've recruited two members.
Sherrie : wonder if the korean guy is an egger too?
j s: he's a moonie...which kinda looks like a big fried egg, without the yolk


~ ~ ~
A thought... I know I am a silly blogger...finding humorous things to write about. It's part of who I am in real life too... even if it doesn't show, I can be serious and do try to write about serious situations when I am moved too. I know in my heart this blog will never be more than what it is...and for those who do come by and read me.. I want to say thanks..and..

I love Eggs. Eggs like me.

No comments: