Monday, August 08, 2005

Rainy Days and Monday

Raining today. My watermelons are happy.

Had an ok weekend. Dad's feeling better. I think partly because he went off on me Friday. I usually defend myself but didn't this time. I was so afraid if I got him more upset by retorting to his ranting that his heart would blow up. When I got to work Sat, he was vaccuuming the flower. Even did the wedding by himself. He told me this morning that he hadn't had an attack since Friday afternoon.

So now, we're in a debate over whether he should take the stress test or not. He's driving me nuts over it. I think we talked about it for 2 hours Sat and an hour today. I've got a headache and sent him out to do some errands for me. Figured I would keep him busy so his mind doesn't get over-worked and stressed.

I'm feeling trapped. Like I've got a chain on my ankle that let's me get so far and then jerks me back.

Didn't sleep that great this weekend. Woke up at 7 am Sunday. Tried to go back to sleep but couldn't so I got up and worked on my August issue of the magazine. It's late and I apologize for that.

Goofed off most of the weekend, doing little stuff. This week, I've got some orders to work on but nothing pressing. If I can keep the stress from dealing with Dad off me, I should be ok.

No comments: