Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tuesday Gone

but my hair isn't... it's days like this that I want to chop it off to my ears. The humidity is so thick it feels as if my clothes are made of steam. Thunder roars in the background but I don't think it will storm... I think it's heat thunder.

I worked on my Magazine for a while last night. The recipes are from my personal recipe book. Recipes that I've tried and altered to my taste. I'm not getting a lot of submissions. But its ok. The mag is more of a hobby than anything. I'm planning a big October issue...so if anyone has some scary ghosts stories or favorite Halloween costume/costume gone bad stories to tell, email me at my website addy: opalrose@opalrose.com

Hmmm what else to write about...

Listening to an audio CD of Animal Farm by George Orwell. I'll write about it later.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Brilliant book... one of my all time favourite reads...