Monday, August 22, 2005

True love?

Well, I joined the myspace.com site a while back to promote my book and writing. Here's an email I got from a guy I do not know. He gave his full name and contact info. (I changed it for this post) Goes to show that love at first sight must be a syndrome for some.

Hi Angel

Hello am Peter XXX, from CA,i love to meet u ,i love ur photo so much,When I look into your eyes, it seems all the problems in the world go away and I'm floating in mid-air,When I see you, the world stops as if the only purpose in life was for me to please you.I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.i really want to meet u.you are really looking sweet. U CAN ADD ME TO UR YAHOO MESENGER LIST SO WE CAN TALK BETTER OR U EMAIL ME TO THIS IM GENTLEGUY???@XXXcom.

Peter.

~ ~ ~
Pete...Sorry guy but "Don't Marry Strangers On the Net" is Rule #281 on my list of Rules to Live By.

1 comment:

Jo said...

oh boy... what country did that email come from...?