Monday, August 15, 2005

Great Weekend

I'm recharged! My trip was a lot of fun. Never made it into Greenville (Joyce lives in a town close by). She had a few friends over. There were 8 of us. I made my world famous Sangria. It was a splash. Everyone drank it up. Joyce pulled out some board games (I looked up links):

Guesstures I loved this game... like charades but you couldn't use words, only gestures

Jenga I was clumsy... and they kicked me out of this one...

So I settled in front of the Play Station 2 with another guy and we played some video games. The more Sangria I had, the better I got. I kicked ass.

Slept in a different bedroom, so Hissy Cat didn't bother me and I slept well. We hung out for a while and I left around lunch. Was glad to get home but also dreaded it. Didn't feel like doing laundry and other little chores, but I did.

No comments: