Friday, August 19, 2005

TGIF and a few other letters

Today has slowly ticked along. The work I'm doing is tedious and that doesn't help. Plus the phone's been quieter than usual. School starts back this coming Thursday. People are getting ready for it this weekend.

Which reminds me...I need to buy Mom a birthday present. Her b-day is Sunday. Guess I'll do it after work tomorrow. My brother's birthday is Aug. 31... Ben's is Sept 14. Mine is Oct 23..but I won't have to spend money on it. lol... Then I'm clear till Will's b-day onJan 13 on family birthdays.

It rained yesterday afternoon here in town...very heavy rain. But when I got home, there wasn't a drop on the ground. Well, there goes that theory...the one I had that a rain cloud was following me around. It's cloudy and very gray now. The humidity isn't breaking.

I've got a few DVD's I haven't watched yet. Maybe I'll plug one into the DVD tomorrow evening. I can pull out my watercolors and do some new paintings. Have an image in my head. If I mentally paint it too much, I'll never put it on paper. Same goes with a story.

Better finish my task for today so I can get home.

No comments: