Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Blah's

Sunk into a depression that I haven't had since 98, when I miscarried. I see no end to the bottom and the sunlight seems so far away when I look up. Have even tried to change a few outer thing about myself like..colored my hair to deep brown to get rid of the uneven sun streaks....that didn't help... wearing it differently... still no good...new shoes or nail polish hasn't cheer me. Can't seem to write. Nor paint or draw. I work on automation here at the studio.

Now I do know how to make a good impression of being a happy fun lady, when clients or other people stop by.

But those who truly know me can tell a difference.

Part of my problem is feeling trapped here. Oh to have wings...even for a brief moment.

2 comments:

John said...

you need a break girl. You need some time to take care of you, instead of everyone else in your life. I know that sounds selfish, but it does only because where you've been lately is pretty selfless, and you need some you time.

Painter Lady said...

Thanks J

I'm feeling better today.

Spring cleaning. :)