Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Today is...

.........................murphy's law day!!! That's the kind of luck I'm having today. Where's that rabbit's foot? Let me rub it three times.

Was upstairs when a customer called. I forgot my cordless phone, so I rushed down the stairs and missed the last ring by 2 steps. But it rang again immediately. The man--a preacher who just had photos taken--asked "Is anyone there today?"

"Hummmmm... yes sir." I said.

He asked, "How long are you there til?" I said, "7 pm."

He asked, "Is someone there now?"

Did he think he was talking to a robot?

I've got b-dance tonite ...never do well when i have a bad day...

Been invited to a Halloween Party on Friday night. I am toying with the idea of being a Zombie Hooker. My catch line could be "I'll give you Head til you're Dead."

But it just occurred to me... I could go the party as a Genie in a beer Bottle since I'll probably have one in my hand since I'm not driving.

A cool pay-per-view: zombie hooker vs genie in a beer bottle ....who will win the title? .

3 comments:

Jo said...

Zombie Hooker gets my vote...

Painter Lady said...

Zombie Hooker won!

Painter Lady said...

Granny won't approve though!