Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Blue

Well, I can relax a bit, though I've got a few ideas for November's issue and am jotting them down. I'll start work on them next week. Need to rest my noodle.

My next project is to help my dearest friend, Sam (who writes under Blue and has Poetry in Blue ..a yahoo and myspace group). He's the guy who I featured in the Gothic poetry article in this month's magazine.

In fact, he's the guy who encouraged me years ago to keep writing poetry. His encouragment help produce two poetry books. "I trust him with my life."

Anyway, he's finally decided to do a few books through Publish America and has asked me to order the poems he's chosen. I got the manuscript last week and will now devote my time and energy to it...after all, he's dedicating it to me.

Good friends look after each other no matter what.

No comments: