Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday...

It's raining... not cats and dogs... mainly small animals like mice and frogs.

My brother's doing better today. (thanks for asking, Jo.) He slept a lot yesterday and when he woke up late afternnon, he said he felt better... stiff but not in pain. I checked his wounds this morning and they weren't red or inflamed.

Seth hung out last night...we fooled around during Survivor... good thing my brother was asleep in his room. When CSI came one, right away I said "The daughter did it. She killed her step-mother...not the husband...too obvious." ANd guess what... the daughter did do it. Seth stared at me... I laughed. Doesn't anyone use deductive reasoning anymore? Don't other people have lightning fast logical reasoning? Sometimes I think I'm a reincarnated 'sleuth.' An old friend whom I've lost contact with used to call me "Sherrielock Holmes."

I can't help but notice how Jeff Probst on Survivor looks as if he wishes he was elsewhere. Then I saw an article online that this may be his last season. It won't be the same without him, but like I've said in the past... I really think the show's jumped the shark.

Have had a lot of work this week. Since the PC at home is acting funky (when I log onto my side--the other user accts are fine), I'm behind in emailing some folks. Please forgive me, if you read here and you're one. I promise to get caught up this weekend sometime.

There's a belly dance workshop at a dance studio in F'ville Sat. Me and a couple of my belly dance pals from our class are going. I'm taking the day off. After it's over, I'm heading to Seth's. Nervous about meeting his roommates. He says they'll love my sense of humor. I hope it doesn't grow serious on me or too dark or too goofy. Not sure if I'll stay overnight. Depends on how comfortable I feel there. I'll confess that it's nice to have Seth's arms around me.

I promised John that I would grill steaks Sunday for lunch.

lol..talk about boring...that's me..boring today...

2 comments:

John said...

CSI - my standard story line is, you know if they got the right person just by looking at the clock...yes, that's clock, Shere. If it's anything before x:46, x being the hour the show started, they have the wrong person. It's only 46 minutes into the show when they actually target he or she that did it. If they're chasing anyone earlier than that, it's a red herring.

Painter Lady said...

Hey J

Thanks for bolding the l in clock. I'm prone to ignoring it. The L..not the rest of the word.

;)