Monday, October 03, 2005

The First Monday of October

October... is here.

Twenty days until my birthday... I think I'll go back a year instead of forward.

My weekend was great. Lots of things to write about. This may sound selfish, but I want to hold on to them a little while first.

Dad and I had a tiff... he wants me to put my thumb on the price scale when dealing with people he thinks has money or people he deals with like Danny the editor of the independent paper. I cut him a break and got chewed out because it seems they take things out in trade... pictures for advertisement, etc. Which irks me because, its my work and if any adverts are placed it should be for restorations and such.

I find putting my thumb on the price scale is going against my moral grain. I won't do it. Tough shit, Dad! He's gone for a while. I guess to cool off. It's funny how something like this can rain on your day.

While I mindlessly print orders, I'm going to work on the mag issue. Have to tie up loose ends before I can make it public.

I'll take my pouty lips and get to work now, so I can have it ready this aftenoon.

No comments: