Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Coffee

Yummy cup of joe going on! S

My morning schedule is off this week. As I walked to the bakery for my coffee, I tried to figure out what day it was. For some reason, Thursday was on my mind. I kept thinking..but what happened to Tues and Wed. I spent a few minutes talking to Miss Gail, trying to sort things out. She gave me a strange look, as if I was nuts. But I've sorted through it.

It's Tuesday..all day.

So I didn't lose any days. Really I don't know why I couldn't remember... maybe because Seth is gone. He called last night and we talked an hour. He didn't want to hang up. I felt at a loss. Because I didn't know what to say to him and I felt he wanted some sort of verbal emotional committment. I had none to offer... it was be wrong to lie to him. But I did tell him I was very fond of him and would miss him dearly. Which is total... like you know..totally true.

Tuesday has the makings of a loooooooong week.

No comments: