Monday, October 17, 2005

Let's See...it's Monday?



Been up since 6:30 am.. not my usual time to rise. Didn't sleep all that great. Woke up at 3 am, freezing and couldn't get warm. Had 2 blankets on the bed. So I didn't get back to sleep...dozed fitfully.

The cable guy came over at 9 am to install digital cable. Can't get HBO without it. Only probably..he brought one box only. I guess the lady didn't understand that I wanted two. So, I had him to place it on the downstairs TV. My brother went boinkers. Got all huffy about it. He can be such a baby sometimes. No I take that back...he can be a pain in the ass. I've got to drop by the cablevision office and get another one. I guess I can install it. I did watch the guy install the one downstairs. That is when I wasn't eyeing his ass...

I'm becoming a dirty old woman.

Today I've been working on tedious stuff. Trying to figure out how to sleep with my eyes open and get work done at the same time. I suggest everyone be nice to me on the off-chance I actually do figure it out.

I watched Amytiville Horror last night--the remake. Man it sucked. Talk about taking liberties with a story. They made the youngest victim of the murdered family into Jody...the pig ghost in the first movie. Plus they had the dog murdered and the family escaping in a speedboat. Jeez..what's up with Hollywood? The special featurettes were cool though...made up for a lot.

No comments: