Monday, October 31, 2005

Odds and Ends

...I keep forgetting to mention in the other posts.

Start the novel tomorrow for NaNoWriMo.org... already have my first chapter written in my head...we'll see if it transfers to paper as well as it sounds in my noggin.

The Nov issue of the ezine is lagging. Can't get motivated. Maybe I'll post a short issue.

I had a crazy dream last night. I was in York, SC...where Al lived during the last 2 yrs of our relationship. It's where "The Patriot" starring Mel Gibson was filmed. Anyway, there were a lot of my friends from L'ton there and some of my friends from Greenville...all mixing together at a party at a really seedy motel. My Lumberton friends had on vampire costumes. The G'ville crowd had on ECU football uniforms. All the motel room doors were open except one... people kept talking to me and all I wanted to do was sleep. I kept going into rooms to look for a place to lay down for a nap. Out of one room came Jeff, wearing only a towel--it was loose. He grabbed my arm and said, "You didn't go to the ECU game. I called your brother. He said you were ...here." He opened the only closed door of the motel rooms and pushed me into a room that had recliners in it...no beds and all the chairs had naked guys with beer guts, zapping a big TV. They were so fat, you couldn't see their peckers. I was locked in and then I woke up....

Didn't get to see what they were watching.

No comments: