Friday, April 15, 2005

Questionairre from Sarah's Blog

Found at Sarah's Blog (I edited it to fit me though..:) )

My answers
1.What Time is it now? 1:30 ish pm
2.How old are you? age is a number
3.Single or taken? Single and lovin' it.
4.What does your name mean? Beloved
5.Who picked out your name? My Dad
6.What's your nickname? Sher Bear
7. odd socks or matching? Hmm, always matching in public...at home sometimes odd.
8.What color are your eyes? Blue but they do look green when I wear brown or greens.
9.Do you have an innie or an outie? Navel is an innie--nipples are outties.
10.What size are your shoes? Depends on what type--summer shoes are 8's...winter ones are 8.5 for sock allowance.
11. lefty or righty? Righty
12.How tall (or short) are you? 5'4"
13.Honestly what do you like about yourself? My ability to smile when I don't feel like it and also my sense of loyalty and duty.
14.What do you always get complimented on? My humor, my eyes and my smile
15.worst quality? I'm a pushover--let people take advantage of me
16.What are the last four digits of your phone number? hmmm which one?
17.Do you think you're cute? Oh my...if someone says I'm cute I get insulted. Women over 30 don't want to be cute, they want to be desirable. I like to think I am ;)
18.Hair color? Chestnut Brown
19.Do you wear contacts? Did until 1995...now I'm a cool chick with cool glasses.
20.Living Arrangements? A brick home with my handicpped brother.
21.Favorite drink? Coffee, baby
22.Favorite alcoholic drink? Royal Chambord (raspberry liquour
23.Favorite Month? October..I'm a Ghoul Girl
24.Favorite Food? Salmon and other tastee seafood cooked to perfection
25.Favorite Board Game? Used to love Mystery Date..telling my age now.
26.Web Site? Literotica
27.Favorite Clothing Brand? None, I go by styles, not brands. But I do like Vicky's Secret undies
28.Favorite day of the Year? The Ides of March. I have a cool doomsday voice.
29.Favorite colour? Blue but Purple or Pink come close.
30.Favorite Animal?Horses
31.Do you have more boy or girl friends? A good blend of both.
32.Who's your best friends? Real life--Mary...Online JS and Jo!
33.Are your parents together? Not since 1968
34.How often do you get together with the family?TOO often
35.Do you tell your parents or your friends more? I blog...lol...
36.Anything special about your parents? Yes, their ability to drive me nuts.
37.Siblings and their ages? I'm the oldest. One sister, Lisa and one John...oh and a half-sister, Elizabeth
38.You're a flirt? Yes...it's my middle name
39.You're slutty? Yes in the right situations ;)
40.Are you mean? No, but when pushed I do have a Scorpio sting
41.You like someone? I like many people...but if you mean attracted to someone... well, darlin' that's my secret
42.You can keep secrets? Yes....see the previous ?
43.You dance in front of the mirror? I lip sync
44.You sing in the shower? Does an orgasm count?
45. You've been in the opposites bathroom? Yep, when a girl's gotta go--she's gotta go
46. Ever hurt anyone? Regretably, I've broken a few hearts
47.You've been hurt seriously? No. Been lucky.
48.You swear? An occasional expletive!
49.You get your way? Not as often as I like
50.You're willing to try new things? I'm prone to advenutre
51.You've cheated on a test? I'm cheating on this one
52.What are you wearing? Jeans, a black top, black 2-inch loafers and a smile
53.What colour are your undies? red boyshorts
54.What are you listening to? The phone ringing
55.How are you feeling? Better than I did yesterday
56.What are you doing now? Procrastinating while I do this quiz.
57.Whats on your mousepad? It's plain gray.
58.What books are you reading? Cabinet of Strange Curiosities by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, also a book called Mythology and You.
59.What perfume/cologne do you use? I have two favorites--Opium and Rare Pearls
60 Piercings?Ears... Put I want to have a guy with a pierced tongue go down on me...damn, let out a secret
61.What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes and if they're wearing a wedding band..lol
62. The last movie you saw? Ring 2at the theatre, at home I saw Sideways
63. What did you have for dinner? Pizza at Ci Ci's
64.Tell us about those scars? I have an upside down cross on my left arm from 3 surgeries to remove hemotomas when I was a child. They've faded alot.
65.Where is your favorite place to travel? Outer Banks NC and Wilmington NC
66.What did you last dream about? Shopping for something and I had on yellow. Probably shopping for a different color outfit--I hate yellow.
67.What was the last thing you ate? an apple
68.If you were a crayon what color would you be? Cornflower Blue.
69Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A Client
70.Do you like the person that sent this to you? I copied it off Sarah's blog and yea..I think she's a cool faery ;)
71.Ever had a crush on a teacher?No but I did have one on my Eye doctor when I was 15
72.Are you too shy to ask someone out? In a way...that's why I drop hints.
73.Scary moviesor happy ending? Scare me baby...but don't insult my intelligence with thin endings
74.Summer or winter? Winter
75.Relationships or one night stands? This era... I prefer friendships with fringe benefits
76.Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate but I do like Vanilla ice cream.
77.What did you do last night? Watched CSI.
78. Who would win in a thumb wrestling contest: Batman or The Joker? The Jocker until BatGirl shows up
79. Favorite music? Old School Rock and...I'm a closet disco gal.
80: Name a dance style that defines you : First thing in the morning--the hokey pokey, at work--the Hustle and in private intimate settings--Belly dance ;)
81.Anything else you want to add? Yes... I modified the questions some and added a few of my own. I don't usually do thise things, but today seemed like a good day to do one.
82.Time finishing? 2:48 pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

batman sucks