Monday, April 04, 2005

Mundane..I mean Monday

The time change has me screwed up. When I went to bed last night, I couldn't go to sleep. Then this morning I didn't want to get up. Now my truck's clock is an hour behind..and will stay that way until Oct. I can't figure out how to set it.

Springs in full bloom here in NC. (Aka Pollen)...my truck is now a faint yellow. In a few more days, I'll be able to disguise it as a field of buttercups.

Since April is Poetry Month, I've been posting poetry forms in my poetry group on yahoo. Today I posted about Acrostic Poetry and gave my own example:

Acrostic Poetry is where the first letter of each line spells a word, usually using the same words as in the title.

Example

Roses

Remember last May's
Opal sky and the way
Silver clouds seemed to
Erase winter's frost
Silently from the roses?

Not the best acrostic but hey, I wrote it... that should gander me some poetry points with the Poetry Goddess.

No comments: