Monday, April 04, 2005

Burn Me, Baby, Burn Me

Matt, my young guy called this morning to make an appointment for one of his buddies to get a passport photo this afternoon. He mentioned dinner...I said, "when"...he said "tomorrow night at 7?" and I said "ok."

You would think he had won the lottery... he yelled "Woooo Hoooo..YESSSSSSSS baby!"

lol... couldn't help but laugh at him.

A friend of mine asked me recently if I had any “new adventures” to share. I knew that by ‘adventures’ the person meant sexual exploits, and my answer was no, not since January.

The reply: “Oh… how sad.”

Sad? I think not.

For the last few years, I’ve been selective in my dalliances. In fact, last year there were only two men…one doesn’t really count because the one time we got together lasted all of 10 minutes and it was totally one-sided (there are times when being an Oral Goddess can be my bane…and thank the Orgasmic Goddess that I brought a vibrator) and the other lasted from Sept until this Jan.

The second dalliance was kind of a surprise. An old college friend mentioned him to me in passing and from the brief mention I found out where he worked and looked him up online—found his email address on his work site and emailed him. To my surprise, he replied and I really didn’t expect anything from it. I assumed he was married with 10 kids. The point of my email was to say hi and see if he was as successful as I imagined he would be one day…oh so long ago. And he is. I wasn't surprised, I always believed he would go far and I still believe he'll go even farther...that his career path holds many riches.

We exchanged some delicious email and a month or so later some delicious fucking.
One of those types of dalliances where you don’t worry about tomorrow, just enjoy the moment. That’s what I did and I like to think he did. A time I'll always treasure.

Maybe I'm at the point where I get bored with plain old carnal sins...There has to be more than sex—there has to be some sort of mental exchange, something that adds flesh to the sexual part, gives it body so to speak. After all you can only fuck for so long…you have find filler conversation for the in between times.

I can kid myself all I want, but the truth of the matter is that I am so damn picky in my old age. I don’t want to just fuck, I want a soul touch. I want to feel orgasmic physically and spiritually. Is that too much to ask for? I really don’t think so. Nor do I mind waiting for it to happen again. To me the pleasure makes the months without another person’s touch worth it.

Now it’s been since early winter…since I’ve enjoyed anything other than my own fingers or toys. For a moment, I thought maybe the editor might provide some sport, but with his mind still on his marital woes, I know that’s not possible.

Instead I find that I am very attractive to a man much younger than I am…who not only makes me laugh but burns me with a glance. And I’m not a fool…because only a fool would let this chance pass…and that I’m not. I don’t know what will happen after this date. I do know this…I’ll take the chance to see if he can burn me with his kiss.

2 comments:

John said...

Go for it girl! You definitely have this cumming.

Painter Lady said...

I'm hoping for a forth cumming mind-blowing...date. Thanks J...