Friday, April 01, 2005

First Audio Book Delivered

Got my first audio book delivered yesterday. I thought I would try one of the erotica books when I retired to bed. Turned out the lights, pulled out my new silver bullet and put it on low...

The book was trash! Poorly written, poorly plotted...and though the lady reading it had a sexy voice..still didn't make up for the poor substance. The idea was pretty good and there was a twist, but the writer kept giving blatant hints, so there was no surprise when it happened.

The author described the heroine as being from Iowa but was 'no corn-fed blonde.'
She described someones 'tits' as "melon-sized cream puffs."

I was happy when it ended. So I could pull out something from my own fantasy stock and get off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it is time to take some of your own erotic stories and have them published... a collection of erotica...

Anonymous said...

erotic audio books? where???