Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Yet Another Sher Mix

1) Butterfly
By Crazy Town
Come my lady..Come come my lady...you're my butterfly...Sugar.baby
yea...it has one of my favorite words in it... multiples lol... love it...

2) In My House
By The Mary Jane Girls
Have to add an Elbo Room dance song!

3) No Parking on the Dance Floor
By Midnight Star
...and yet another Elbo Room dance song!

4) Fly Away!
By Lenny Kravitz
The Orgy Song... I call it that due to the video... all those people grinding together... lol... what an orgy! Leave it to Lenny. ...you know.... I would be right in the midst if I got to grind against him...what a hottie! He's on my top ten list of famous hot men. Time for a cold shower.

5) Tangled Up in Blue
By Bob Dylan
Dave, my old G-ville neighbor played this song every Friday after he got home from work. It signaled the beginning of the weekend...the beginning of the partying.... and I fell in love with Bob every time I heard it. lol

6) Lightning Crashes
By Live
Peckers Sports Bar, Zimas with lime, pool and Bobby ( a friend of mine and Al's) singing along with the juke box.

7) Cover Me
By CandleBox
Another song I rocked the jukebox with at Peckers.

8) Mean Streak
By Y&T
An kick ass Rafters song!

9) Don't Tell Me You Love Me
By Night Ranger
lol..my motto song.. just kidding... in my first collection I included a Banshee song...it's only fair to include an Amy song...or Ms. Excitement as Jeff called her. She requested this song once at Rafters and had us sing it to some guy who kept telling her he loved her...course it was the beer talking...lol

10) I'm A Bitch
By Meredith Brooks
Time to break up the testosterone with an angry chick song, which celebrates being a bitch!

11) Hazy Shade of Winter
By the Bangles
This song barely won out over Manic Monday.

12) The First Cut is the Deepest
By Sheryl Crow
I like her version... probably because I can sing along and it sounds ok.

13) Never Been to Spain
By the Three Dog Night
70's baby...groovy band...groovy tune.

14) Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
By Patti Smyth and Don Henley
The ultimate break-up song

and the end of this mix!

No comments: