Monday, March 14, 2005

What a Headachy day!

I've had a killer headache all day long...right across my brow! Makes my eyes feel as if they're made of glass!

Been working on a tedious restoration job. The photo is about 50 yrs old and its on textured paper...which makes removing the creases a headache (pun intended). I have to make sure the restored area has the same texture grains as the surrounding area. I've been slaving away at this photo for 5 hours!

Hence the blog break.

I had a very lazy and quiet weekend. Watched some movies, read a little, wrote a little and did the rootbeer twist a lot.

Saw a red-headed woodpecker on my oak tree this morning...and some orioles. Don't see them much. The flowers are waking up. I noticed bloom on the pear trees and tulip trees around town. Also buttercups are popping up left and right. I'm ready for spring...

Been looking at dresses online... and also off... got a wedding to attend in late April/early May... Dave's. His fiancee can't make up her mind. She's getting married at her sister's ..an outdoor wedding. I think a cousin or someone is performing the ceremony--one of those independent ordained minsters. I keep thinking.. hippy wedding. Bad to say but its the image I get when I read the email updates. I should braid ribbon in my hair, wear a peasant top with a flowing skirt and go barefoot.

No comments: