Thursday, March 31, 2005

Last Day of March rambles

We've got rains again. I'm thinking of having a layer of water-repellant skin added to my body. That way I don't have to fight with an umbrella and all I have to do is shake my body and the rain flies off. Maybe I should patent that idea.

My dad makes a joke about not buying a Harley Davidson Motorcycle because they don't make training wheels for them. Around here Harley's seem to be the trend. We found out this week that they do make training wheels. They're like 2 0r 3 Thousand bucks. I told him he should have patented the idea.

My heart is sad over the Terri Shiavo case. She died after 13 days! 13! What a strong spirit! In my opinion, we witnessed a murder. I'll say this... those who were part of the murder will have to account for it on Judgement day. That's all I'm saying on the subject.

On a lighter note, there is a very handsome and mature 20-almost-21-yr-old guy Matt who keeps asking me out. We did a passport photo for him Monday. He talked to me while Dad was getting set up and I really thought he was older..at least in his late 20's because he had a maturity that I rarely see in someone his age. While we were talking I made up a haiku about the weather and he realized it was a haiku... how many people know haiku when they hear it? My point exactly!

Since Monday he's called several times to ask me questions about taking photos for mother's day and today when I told him I would make sure he got special treatment, he said, "I was hoping to hear that. How about dinner?" Talk about putting someone on the spot! Didn't know what to say...and he said, "Think about. I'm not going anywhere...except to Mexico in June. But I'll be back."

Its a good thing there's no expiration date.

But still... 22 yrs is a big difference.

4 comments:

sarah hb said...

Btw, I've sent you an email - am letting you know just incase I end up in your junk mail box.

sarah hb said...

Hehe. See.... now you have to go to dinner with him! He's highly sought after! ;)

Anonymous said...

what is there to think about... just say yes ...

Painter Lady said...

I guess a dinner date wouldn't hurt... now... about dessert...a slice of the decadent pie would do me some good... (throaty smoky laugh with a hint of mischief) lol