Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Welcome March

We've got sunshine today. Its Windy and yep...March is here. I can't believe how fast the last two months have gone by. Well, I should believe it...that's how the last 10 years have flown.

I'm feeling like me now. No more bad congestion or pressure in my chest when I lay down at night. I'm sleeping better.

Someone asked about Tarot readings... and reversals... I used to read Tarot reversals. But now, I figure there are enough upright cards that shout woe and if there is a message or warning needed, they'll find a way to give it to me. But if a reversal shows up, I look closely at it.

I'm printing pictures of a baby in a yellow jumper. He's so cute. Black eyes and hair, olive skin. He's of Hispanic decent. I think I could steal his sugar all day.

William and I did his homework yesterday. He had smiley faces on all his in-school work. When I kissed his head and said, "Aunt Sherrie is so proud of her William," you would have thought he had won the lottery. His beaming smile is in my heart today.

You know, life really isn't so bad. I've got a good family--even if they drive me nuts, some great friends-offline and on... and the ability to create art in colors and in words. I'm thankful for that.

I guess that's enough for now. I hope your day is nice and balmy.

No comments: