Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Its Raining Men

...Chippendale exotic men! Or not..lol... more like plumbers with cracks.

Ever time it rains, someone brings in an old photo for me to look at...and it gets wet!! No plastic bag or envelope...nothing... a wet print...and I go off on them. Its tough enough to repair damage aging causes...neglect makes me irritated. I apologize after chastising but still...use your noggin please.

My dear friend Mary called this morning. We gossiped while I got ready for work. I noticed that a few of my older sweaters are showing wear at the breast area. Since she's a little A cup, I had to complain to her about the burdens of being a C cup and how I hate how winter makes me have nipple stress syndrome (hard nipples) and causes my sweaters to wear out faster. LOL.. she called me a "Bitch." I rub it in every chance I get and she never fails to call me a Bitch...we spend a few mins laughing over it.

I got Robert's new poetry book today.. Mosaicist. I did the front cover. Man it looks nicer in person than it does online. He gave me credit for the front cover. Which is cool. I'm impressed with the way they did the interior poems. Publish America really does a great job on putting the books together. I came across an article last week about PA. I think I'll post the link later and add my own thoughts about them.

But not right now... its time for Coffee and a muffin... a blueberry one.

No comments: