Thursday, March 17, 2005

Limbs

My legs are limbs of desire,
A branching of my sensuality.
Smooth and soft like satin,
The scupltured calf entices.

Snowy white like a raw canvas
Is the skin, supple to touch.
Even in this pure state,
My Beauty is captivating.

Sitting on the edge of my bed,
I roll up a black stocking.
Its porous texture a rough gem
teasing my nimble fingers.

Leisurely, I slip my polished toes
Into the bundle of hose.
I marvel at the delicious manner
The stockings hug my delicate flesh.

First one leg and then the other
Become encased in the impious fabric.
I stand before my candid mirror,
Visually intune with me.

My only apparel is black satin panties.
My eyes caress the diminutive creamy strips
That seperate black nylon from black satin.
I know food for the Gods resides there.

Every shadow is enhanced on my legs
By wicked black stockings.
I cap the look with 4 inch stilettos,
and a long strand of lily white pearls.

As I apply perfume in secretive places,
I think of the moment when my stockinged legs
Will embrace his trunk, limbs tightly gripping
And I submit to the branching of carnal pleasure.

~ ~
An ode to stockings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ah...er....is it getting HOT in here???
Man, I tremble as I type this..You are a very good writer...I was...should I say it....almost THERE....
a sign of a goot poet.
Nice Blog!

peace
bodhi