Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Sher Update

Things at home have settled down a bit. Mom's got the flue and I won't let her go to her house. She's staying at mine until she's stronger. Course its about to kill her not to be able to do things like cleaning the floor with a toothbrush, scrubbing the ceiling with a cotton ball...you know, things clean-oholics tend to do.

My brother is finally calm after his scare this weekend. We're still screening calls. I gave him some suggestions on how to get rid of the caller...like if he calls again and starts his abuse to say, "Operater this is the person who's harassing us." and if that doesn't work...take one of the whistles the boys have and blow it as loud as he can... and continue to do so each time he calls.

There are ways to deal with situations. Resulting to guns and being afraid in your own house are the last ones I would choose.

Went on my dinner date last night with Danny, the editor. Went well...until he called me his estranged wife's name 3 times. I didn't say nothing. Kept eating and making small talk... and when it was time to say good night... I called him David. (evil grin)

There are errors... and there are fatal errors. I can understand one slip..but 3.... I guess I could blame his confusion on the v-neck sweater I wore and my cleavage...after all my cleavage has made greater men stumble. lol

But on a more serious note, he's a nice guy. Very friendly, very complimentary and very polite. I felt no sparks... no curiousity to kiss him enough to bring on an erection, so I can feel how hard it gets pressed against me...

He asked if I would do dinner again soon. I may go... I think he needs the experience of dating and getting his sea legs. But I don't see anything else developing. I'm not disappointed.. I keep remembering what Dan said about rebounders...and I think he's right.

No comments: