Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Shrek

I kept the nephews for a while last night. Lisa's washing machine broke over the weekend and someone was coming over to fix it. She felt the boys would be in the way, trying to help. So we made grilled cheese sandwiches, ate ice cream for dessert and watched Shrek.

Twice.

How many times have I seen Shrek in the last week? at least 10 times.

Has William and Ben memorized it? Hell yes.

William can even do their voices. His favorite part is when the blue bird blows up.

And Ben... he loves the tag-team action at the castle when Shrek and Donkey fight the knights.

Me? I love the ending when they sing and dance, because William and Ben do too and they crack me up.

After they left, I found myself still watching the movie and I wondered if somehow I had been hypnotized. Or maybe subliminal messaging...

Whatever the cause...I do know this... as I got ready for work today I found myself looking for green stuff to wear.

Maybe I need an intervention...if you decide to give me one... please don't wear green.

No comments: