Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

It's Good Friday... a few of my elderly customers asked if I was planting a garden today...that if you plant on Good Friday, you'll have a good crop yield. It gave me an idea...I could plant my vibrators. Yea... but my fear is they'll yield vegatable shaped ones...I can see my neighbors stealing them. Then come to me complaining that they didn't make a good casserole!

Today has been hectic! I've been restoring some really old photos--circa 1930. The paper is wearing away, but the images are still strong, except for some slight 'rust' spots that I think are due to duct tape that's aged until its brittle. Whoever framed the photos used duct tape on the back to seal the frame backing...not a good idea...it cracks with time and the glue seeps thru the paper.

I could go on and on about the aging of photos...but I'll stop.

Around 5, we expect Prom kids to stop in for photos...hot fun in the city... the girls will have on strapless dresses and will be continuously pulling them up over their boobs and the boys will not have their boutonnieres on and I'll have to pin them in place.

I enjoy Prom nights. Except when I think about mine and realize over 20 yrs has gone by...

No comments: