Monday, June 27, 2005

Three Things

Found this at Sandra's blog http://wwwtransferpricing.blogspot.com/
and decided to play too.. :)

Three screen names I've had:
1. Fairy_0f_Fyre
2. Carnal_Syn
3. SherrieFairy

Three things I like about myself:
1. My sense of humor
2. My eyes
3. My sexual appetite

Three things I don't like about myself:
1. My tendency to put trust in the wrong people
2. My toes
3. My Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Irish
2. Irish
3. French (that part gets me in trouble oh la la)

Three things that scare me:
1. Deep Water
2. Heights
3. Tom Cruise

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Coffee
2. Writing
3. A hot Shower

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Petal pink lipstick
2. A Pink V-neck top
3. My toe rings

Three of my favorite songs:
1. Drops of Jupiter (Train)
2. Insensitive (Jann Arden)
3. Little Red Corvette (Prince)

Things I want in a relationship:
1. Open Communication
2. Trust
3. Desire

Two truths and a lie:
1. I'm right handed
2. I love graffiti on train cars
3. I hate oral sex.

Three things I can't do without:
1. Spirituality
2. My family
3. Coffee

Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. The Florida Keys
3. Stephen King's Maine

Three things I just can't do:
1. Crochet
2. Sleep without first climaxing
3. Give up on a person

Three kids names:
1. William
2. Ben
3. Emily

Things I want to do before I die:
1. Watch my Nephews grow up
2. Publish 3 novels
3. Find my true soul mate

Three celeb crushes:
1. Julian McMahon
2. Jeff Probst
3. Spongebob Squarepants

No comments: