Thursday, June 09, 2005

Thirstday and thoughts on thirst

I'm very thirsty today! For knowledge? Naaaaaw... for some Minute Maid Strawberry Passion! It's yummy.

It's been an okay day. My mind's been wandering a lot as I work... so here goes.

~ ~ ~
A lemon donut and strawberry passion juice do NOT mix. Please, don't try this at home.

~ ~ ~
Why isn't Abe Lincoln on US money of higher value? He did so much for the nation, freeing the slaves and all...yet he's on a Fiver.

~ ~ ~
If a movie was made about Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, I've been told that Hugh Grant should play him. It really doesn't matter to me... I wouldn't watch it unless, there was frontal nudity and a body double for Hugh Grant.

~ ~ ~
I have a lot to say on Tom Cruise's crackhead behavior... but most of the ranting would be about his Scientology vomit. Word of advice Tommy Boy: "Promote your bloody movies. Not your religious garbage."

~ ~ ~
My personal CD player is starting to drag the CD's. Bruce Springsteen was singing away when suddenly he began to stall: "Da..da..da..ance..ance..c..c..c.kink...danc...cinkkkk ...inkkk...ggggg.... in..in... in ..da...ah...dahhhh..dar...dar..ar...ar.....ka..kaaaaa...darkaaaaaaa..." Guess it's time to get another one. I tried other CD's and the same result occurred. I wonder... rappers scratch Records... do they scratch CD's too?

~ ~ ~
My mom won't let the nephews watch pro basketball. She says the players are gangsters.

~ ~ ~

No comments: