Friday, June 10, 2005

The Brawny Guy Commericial



There I was last night, watching Spike TV... CSI reruns. On pops an ad for brawny paper towels. The guy's a hunk. I'm talking drop-to-my-knees-and-say-please hunk! I've never seen many men who turn me on in such a way that I wouldn't mind if I spent a month on my knees in front of them. This guy is one...or was one....

There I was, drooling on the couch, thinking how I could squirt whipped cream all over myself and instead of him cleaning it up with a paper towel like he was on the commercial, he could use his tongue....

Then, he blows it at the end.... with a decorated iced birthday cake and a puppy! What's up with that... hell, he should have popped out of the cake and said, "oh Sherrie...dear me... I'm out of brawny paper towels and would you look at this mess? How will we ever clean me up!"

Now that's a Brawny Man ad!

No comments: