Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Odds and Ins



Well, I bet from now on Jacko will be careful about sleeping with a bed load of kids. I can't help but think...where there's smoke there's fire. He was found innocent and so I'll give him the benefit of doubt. He's in for a long road of mending his career and reputation. My only hope is that he get professional help for his own sake. I think the man needs it.

````
The nephews and I watched thunder storms yesterday afternoon and saw a rainbow at the end of them. William wanted to go across the street to Mr. Rudy's and see if the pot of gold was in his yard.

`````
For all my ranting about dad and how he's driving me crazy...at the moment I don't envy him and sort of feel sorry for him. There's a girl taking sexy photos for her boyfriend who's in Iraq and she's 25 lbs overweight which isn't the issue...the issue is her wearing thongs and nipple pasties and asking dad if her belly rolls are showing????? He's taking a Nitro tablets now!!!

`````
Reno 911 starts its 3rd season tonight. It's a comedy takeoff on a"Cops" type show set in Reno, Nevada. The Sheriff's dept. have a camera crew following them around while they do crazy cop stuff, like chase down a naked drunk guy, or arrest some crazy local who somehow steals their cruiser or helicoptor or night stick. The character dialogue is improvised by the actors.

The officers are all quirky. Here's some quotes from the past 2 seasons.

`````
I think I've developed a minor resistence to Hair Spray poisoning. Bless me.

````

No comments: