Monday, June 27, 2005

Another Monday Going Down

Well, looks like we'll know in a few days if Toby will live or become someone's dinner.

www.savetoby.com

Had a pleasantly quiet weekend. Worked on the next magazine issue some. Did a few sketches for a story I'm writing. Baked some brownies Sunday and watered my plants and flowers. The watermelon plants are growing. I saw some flowers, so I guess I'll have a few watermelons if no one steals them.

Took a break from the novel. I figured a few days away would give me fresh eyes when I go back to it this week. I don't want a bad ending. I want my readers to miss the characters when they finish the book.

Maybe it's the weather but I'm a tad down today. Sometimes I expect people to treat me like I treat them. Guess I shouldn't expect everyone to be as considerate as I am. Too me friendship is important, treating people with kindess and consideration for feelings is important...sadly I set my expectation low, so that if I'm let down it won't be such a shock. But I'm finding even that doesn't help any.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day... and I've got that.

No comments: