Monday, June 13, 2005

Crazy Dreams



I've been covered with crazy dreams for the last 3 nights.

Friday I dreamt about visiting ECU and staying in the dorm with a bunch of girls I didn't know. When I woke up the next morning, it was beside a bald guy, but my clothes were on. I'm assuming I didn't have sex with him. Lorraine was there, trying to get me to take ten Advil tablets. She said that they would help my hangover, but I didn't have a hangover. I took them from her and pretended to chew them up. When she turned her back to me, I stuffed them in the pillowcase. Around that time I noticed that a guy I knew in school, David B was staring at me. Except he didn't look like David, he looked like Zorro aka Antonio Banderas. We began to kiss and he said he couldn't make love to me in front of all the people in the room, so we zipped away on a horse to a castle. This part's very fuzzy... I think we made love but he kept his mask on...and during the sex, he kept tossing crumbs to mice that were sitting on the headboard.

Sat night I dreamt about an old coffee house that used to be on the grounds of my house in the 1900. It was called "Ye old Bantham Coffee House." The whole neighbor hood wanted me to reopen the coffee house, because out of 578 residents there were 381 poets. But I said no, because some girl asked me to watch her baby and then she disappeared. I went into the house, crying because I didn't have baby stuff. ..in my bed was Julian McMahon--the guy who plays Christian Troy on Nip Tuck. He told me not to worry that he would buy everything I needed if I gave him blowjobs every morning. Hell, I'm all for that. So I gave him a blowjob. But I made him put on a grape flavored condom.



Last night I dreamt again...this time the guy from the Alexander the Great show was in my dreams. We were having sex at a beach house and an old lover stood at the window asking questions or making comments, "Didn't I do that move better?" "My dickhead's bigger." "Why didn't you move your ass like that when we f*cked?" Alexander told me to ignore him. So I did and managed to have a few orgasms. Woke up to damp thighs.

I think the message is clear.... I need a good f*cking.

No comments: