Monday, June 27, 2005

Men and their Black Books

Some men have a black book with all the numbers of women that they've gone out with over the years...when they break-up with someone, they call the old numbers until they find am old flame who's available and interested. They date them until they feel strong enough to ask someone else to get involved with and promptly dump the old flame....I'm not saying all men are like this... but there are enough who are...

I managed to wiggle out of my date on Saturday night... spent it doing this and that...like polishing my toe nails, taking a bubble bath and even had time to call a sex-line (women talk for free) and having a few orgasms...I'll save those details for another post. I was a very naughty girl!!!!

At around 10:30, the phone rang. I assumed it was one of my girlfriends. It wasn't. It was Michael G. I haven't talked to him in a year. He's around 46 now. A G-man (aka works for the FBI as an instructor)... he was once married to a good friend and they divorced along the time Allen and I broke up. Michael and I comforted each other... we grew really close and I thought that maybe he and I would end up together.

It's strange how some male friends are...they're friendly when they're single but if they're dating someone, they act as if being too friendly will give them a social disease...

At least that's how Michael is...

During the time we were getting close in 2000, he met another female while on a business trip and had a choice: good ole Sherrie or an Exotic hottie. Guess who won ....

The funny part was that I didn't know I lost!!! He suddenly wasn't around much and didn't call as often. When he did he had excuses for being absent and quiet... to be honest I didn't worry about it. He tends to be the center of his universe. About six months passed ...he called one morning, bawling like a baby...she had dumped him.... no excuse given. Changed her numbers and told him she was moving....

I felt sorry for him... his rebound love broke his heart. At least I did until he said, "I should have chosen you."

It's hard for me to be rude and uncaring to people I care about. So I spent several months consoling him, being his ear, giving him encouragement and wondering if he and I were going to get intimate...

we never did....

and thus began a cycle... me helping him get over his heartache and then left alone when he finds someone else.

Last year in the Spring, he called. Wanted to come visit because he was moving to Los Angles. I shocked him. Every time he's ever called I've always been available. But this time I wasn't. I told him I was in a relationship. He didn't know what to say. Except "I knew I should have chosen you."

He asked me to call him but I didn't. He moved to L.A. I sent email here and there and he never answered. In fact I deleted his email address from my address book.

But he called Sat night. Said he had been in an auto accident. Someone hit him as he was crossing the street. He broke a leg and hurt his back. His last LA girlfriend had just dumped him. Now he wishes he had never left the East Coast.

And that he had chosen me years ago.

He'll be in Charlotte July 9 and 10. He wants me to drive over, have dinner...talk about old times. He hasn't seen me in years. I emailed a very current photo of myself and all he could say was "WOWZERS."

There's a big part of me that wants to go and show him what he's missing...and there's a part of me that wants to say...Fuck you and your ego...and your inability to see a good thing.

I really don't know what I'll do. He's calling tomorrow night. Today I've had 3 emails and no, I haven't replied to them... but I'll probably email him tonight with a sexy photo... oh yea..I know how to apply torture.

I have a mind to trick him into letting me tie him up and spanking his ass. He needs it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tie him up... spank his ass and give someone else the pleasure of setting him free...

Jo ;)