Friday, June 24, 2005

Penis Names





Reading John's last blog post about The Free Katie Thongs and my resulting comment made me think of Penis names.

Dena's husband calls his "Pee-tong" (according to her).
Al called his "Pedro".
Charles called his "Mr.Dick."

Personally it's hard to be intimate with a guy who holds out his pecker and says, "Give Pedro a kiss." First time Al said that to me, I knew I couldn't have a plain ole vagina. So I said, "Only if Lucy gets kissed first."

Lucy...well, it was the first name that sprung off my lips.

Personally I prefer if you tell me to suck your cock...and I tell you to lick my cunt. Now that's more like down and dirty intimacy.

2 comments:

CJM said...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

sarah hb said...

Yeah... giving penises names.... just a little strange hehe.