Friday, February 04, 2005

wow... a breather



I took in a huge rush job yesterday before leaving work. One I didn't really want to do in a hurry... the photos are all wallet size and are worn from being in a man's wallet for years. Lots of marred areas.. and I mean lots. I did 2 (there are 7 of a young girl) and they aren't turning out that great because the face on the pictures is so damaged I can't see detail. So I did these 2 and and printed out the others so he can see what I'm talking about. He doesn't need them til next Wed. I think he's moving or something. I'm going to try and convince him to call around and see if someone has copies. I can do the copies faster and he'll have better prints. He's stopping by after 4.

So I'm taking a moment to write.

I have a very busy weekend planned. Tonight I'm going to dinner with a girlfriend and her sister. The sister is visiting from Wilmington and I haven't seen her in ages. I used to head that way at least twice a month but never do now. I know my Wilmington friends have given up on me.

Tomorrow I work til 4. Then I'm going on a dinner date. I had plans to go to Wilson to see Liv but I canceled them because I forgot I had committed my self to this date. Much as I would prefer to go elsewhere...I kinda got myself backed into a corner.

Sunday I am going to have lunch with my own sister and then go to two SuperBowl parties. One for the pre-game shows and then I'll slip over to the other and watch the actual game. Both parties are within blocks of each other.

Somewhere in there I need to do some laundry. lol Maybe I can take it with me to the parties and say, "Hey can I do my laundry while we watch the game festivities?"
Sure that would go over well.


No comments: