Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Gray Groundhog Day

I had a crazy day yesterday. You know the kind where people make you stop and say .."WTF????"

I even started a long post about it but due to computer problems I never finished it. Funny how one day can be so different than the next one.

Yesterday I spent most of it laughing...today I'm spending most of it in contemplation--morbid self-absorption.

It is cold out...and very gray. I've got a chill that goes straight to my bones.

No shadow's around here. Just cold and gray and I'm in a blah mood. I told Dad we shouldn't complain about the cold, after all it is winter.

Got good news. PA accepted my second book-- Saturn and Satin. The contract is on its way. I hope it will be out by Christmas. Would make some great Christmas gifts...hey where's my modesty??? I think I will still do a short poem book. Dedicate it to the nephews. I'll have to look thru all my paper scribbles I've got in a box and find them. That will take a good year to do. I lost the original file when the PC crashed.

Went to see Hide & Seek. IT sucked. Lots of holes in the plot. I was disappointed in it..though Robert DeNiro does a great job. I wanted my money back.

Heard from my almost mother-in-law today. She got news of my book and had to call. I always get in a funk after dealing with her. She said she called Charles (my ex-fiance) and that he said he was going to ring me about it. I don't want a ring. hahahaaaa. I dread that call. He'll ask to see me. Always does.

Life is good but sometimes, one can still feel cold steel on the vein at the wrist. I hope everyone's day is better than mine.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheer up pretty lady... smile and da world smiles back