Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A Dream

I've had this dream a few times. I don't know if it has some sort of subconscious seed or what but last night, I dreamt it again. In the dream, I woke up with an erect 4-foot penis. Thick as hell and very slick and shiny. It was hot to touch, almost burned my hands. I wasn't freaking out over it. But I knew I should go see a doctor, but what doctor. So I decided to go to the emergency room.... and it was a bitch to drive to the hospital with it. I had to weave it through the steering wheel. Turning corners was a pain. The sight of the head peeping up over the dashboard was exciting. It was like I was giving passing cars a 'heads up.' Once there, I kept accidentally poking people with it and knocking stuff over when I turned around. People were afraid of it, but you know..I kinda liked it. The last image I had before I woke up was of it knocking glass out of a stained glass window...much like one found in a church.

You know.. if I saw a 4-foot penis, I wouldn't run from it. I think I would have to examine it. I know I couldn't fuck it...but a two-handed hand job could be fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds like one hell of cock.... would two hands be enough ?

Painter Lady said...

You can help. lol

Anonymous said...

Oh hun, you'll poke your eye out with it. Be careful

Anonymous said...

Wow... you think it might be hard enough to poke an eye out ...?

I want some of that !

Painter Lady said...

I wear protective eye gear...aka..glasses.